The most efficient homes - which should have the lowest fuel bills - are in band A. The Certificate also tells you, on a scale of A-G, about the impact the home has on the environment. Better-rated homes should have less impact through Carbon Dioxide (CO2) emissions.
The average property in the UK is in bands D-E for both ratings. The Certificate includes recommendations on ways to improve the home's energy efficiency to save you money and help the environment.
EPCs apply also to commercial buildings and are rated only by Carbon Dioxide emission ratings on a scale of A-G.
1. All prices are Subject to change without any prior notice.
2. All prices correct as of 1st April 2019
3. There will be an admin charge of £35+VAT, if the appointment is changed or cancelled on the day of the appointment or if the appointment is missed for any reason by you, tenant or the person giving access to the property.
4. The appointment will only be rebooked after a payment of £35+VAT.
5. A refund request will not be processed for missed appointments.