An Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) is an official document that is produced following an assessment an electrical installation, either domestic, commercial or industrial premises require inspection with varying degrees of frequency depending on the premises.
During an EICR, the consumer unit (or fuseboard), wiring and electrical accessories are thoroughly tested and inspected for faults or deviations from the Wiring Standards. Throughout the test, the following will be inspected and tested:
- The adequacy of the earthing and bonding.
- Devices for protection against fire and electric shock.
- Any damage or wear and tear that might affect the safety of the property’s inhabitants.
- Identification of any damaged electrical fittings and accessories.
- Identification of any exposed live wires that could cause a fire or injury.
1. All prices are Subject to change without any prior notice.
2. All prices correct as of 18th Dec 2017
3. There will be an admin charge of £35+VAT, if the appointment is changed or cancelled on the day of the appointment or if the appointment is missed for any reason by you, tenant or the person giving access to the property.
4. The appointment will only be rebooked after a payment of £35+VAT.
5. A refund request will not be processed for missed appointments.