- We will run historical SBEM EPC models through the latest version of SBEM to identify changes in EPC rating and alerting a potential transition to MEES At Risk.
- We will run simulation from your XML/ EPC and deliver automated, fully costed EPC retrofit improvement strategies.
- We will identify what retrofit measures to implement to improve the EPC rating
- The cost of these measures including any discounted payback periods will demonstrate the ability of each measure to achieve MEES 7-year payback compliance.
- We facilitate detailed interrogation of simplified building energy models.
- The remodelling affords a clear and easy to interpret comparison of conditioning system efficiency assumptions against SBEM default settings and zone by zone error checking. We also provide a unique facility to demonstrate to building occupiers and managers to target areas for energy saving and affords the user the ability to expedite an easy to interpret picture of a building including, the ratio of each zone to the overall area, basic construction and activity in each zone.
- We can also arrange Non-Domestic EPCs and Exemptions.
CPAR - Office & Leisure
Office & Leisure